Monday, June 6, 2011

Of Fun Dates & Cute Pictures. :)

More fun has come our way this weekend!! Rachel and I stumbled upon a little neighborhood in Queens with some old buildings and such and thought it might be a good spot to shoot, so we went back yesterday to see what we could get!

It was a pretty awesome place and definitely a place to go back to for more portraits, etc! Here's just a sneak peek of what I got:

I absolutely love clocks on buildings and this one was just right!!

Photobucket

And then there's me and my love of flowers:

Photobucket

I always have to get some portraits in when we're out together:

Photobucket

And of course, I save the best for last. :D

Photobucket

We have some other fun stuff we'd like to share with you, but that will come later this week or next, so stay posted!!

Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment