Thursday, September 8, 2011

Righteous!!! :).

So, Quiksilver Pro is here in New York out in Long Beach for the first ever professional surfing event in New York. I pretty much decided that if there was going to be a free pro surfing event, I was going to be there at least one day, so I headed out this afternoon. If you've never been to a surfing event, I'd definitely recommend it. Here's a few of my shots from the day:

Kelly Slater (10x world champion) was who I really wanted to see, and he definitely didn't disappoint.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also saw some action from Julian Wilson:

Photobucket

and Fred Patacchia:

Photobucket

Also in the heats I saw today were Heitor Alves, Joel Parkinson, and Jeremy Flores. Apparently they didn't make the cut for my blog, but they threw down some awesome stuff as well.

It was definitely an awesome event and something I don't regret!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Looks like fun! I especially like the color contrasts in the ocean that you captured in the first one of Kelly Slater and the one of Julian Wilson!

    ReplyDelete